2016 is proving to be another busy year with KGAL meeting industry academics, experts and colleagues in our major markets.
- February: Flood & Coast 2016, Telford, England. KGAL Regional Managing Director Russ Digby and New Business Development Manager Andy Stevens staffed our stand at this major event organsied by the UK Environment Agency focussing on flood prevention and coastal protection. Our engineering knowledge and experience of tidal surge barriers (their design, maintenance and refurbishment) was our core exhbition stand theme.
- March: Bridges 2016, Coventry, England. Our Associate Director and bridges expert Angela Robotham took a leading role in the panel discussion on technology transfer. Angela, with Andy Stevens, met a number of exsisting and potential industry partners on the KGAL stand during this busy event.
- March: Asia 2016, Vientiane, Lao PDR. KGAL and Whessoe shared a stand at this three-day international conference and exhibition. Organised by the International Journal on Hydropower & Dams,. An essential diary date among leading hydropowerr professionals, the event attracted 825 delegates from 47 countries.
Looking further ahead KGAL will be attending:
- May: 84th ICOLD Annual Meeting, Johannesbourg, South Africa.
- May: PIANC AGA, Bruges, Belgium.
- October: Hydro 2016, Montreux, Switzerland.